Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I think this is a Chinese knock off, albeit a good knockoff. The first clue is the Chinese shipping package I got. Second is you can tell its cheaper plastic. Third the Center Xbox button is not quite what you see in official Microsoft controllers. Also the D-Pad didn't fit together like regular controllers. It took me several hours to figure out how to swap the parts which you have to google everything. In the end the controller looked good but didn't really fit together very well. In the end one of the analogue sticks was sticking to the back and to the left and sometimes to the front. This can be fixed with some sanding.
In the end I say its not worth the money.
Click Here to see more reviews about: GREEN XBox 360 Halo FULL Controller Shell Housing Limited Edition
Brand NewShips Within 24 - 48 Hours
0 comments:
Post a Comment