Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm 45 and love video games.
My son is 9 and loves video games.
We most enjoy co-op games because we can play those together. And we tend to agree on our likes and dislikes in that sadly limited list of games with that feature.
When it comes to single player games our tastes sometimes match and sometimes not so much.
My son loves this game. It's really a bit too easy (he beat Portal on his own a couple years ago), but that doesn't seem to matter to him. He loves all the aliens and playing and using their different powers.
As an adult I find it a bit repetitious and it's gets a bit tedious after a while. But, this game wasn't geared toward me.
I gave this a 3-4 star rating as a compromise. My son gives this a 4 and I give it a 3 (again, from an adult perspective).
I will say that if your child likes video games and likes the Ben 10 cartoon he (or she) will most likely enjoy this game and you'll get your money's worth in their entertainment from it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Click here for more information about Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
0 comments:
Post a Comment