Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This item is just a big waste of money. First of all it looks nothing like the picture does. Second it doesn't even fit the Xbox properly. Lastly it doesn't like to stick. At first I got it and it still looked okay, but nothing like the picture. I tried putting it on nothing lined up with anything for the faceplate I had to cut some of the extra to fill white spots still not covered up. At first it stick but in a couple of weeks it starts unsticking itself and it only gets worse after that. So save your money and just paint something on there yourself.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bundle Monster Vinyl Skins Accessory For Xbox 360 Game Console - Cover Faceplate Protector Sticker Art Decal - Red Dragon
Give your Microsoft Xbox 360 a custom vinyl skin cover!Make your friends be envious of your new accessory.Installation is very easy and self-explanatory.Our goal is to bring you the best value product that strikes a balance between quality and price.Controller's skins not included due to complexity of design
0 comments:
Post a Comment