Saturday, July 9, 2011

Madcatz Arcade GameStick for Xbox 360 Review

Madcatz Arcade GameStick for Xbox 360
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This joystick is not for gamers who are looking for an authentic joystick. I bought this joystick only to gut it and use its printed circuit board (PCB) to create my own custom joystick. The PCB is very easy to solder to and is a decent size.
I don't recommend trying to play any fighting games with this Madcatz Gamestick, but if you are planning to make a custom joystick of your own, I highly recommend buying this Gamestick solely for it's PCB.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Madcatz Arcade GameStick for Xbox 360

Provides the best gaming experience for XboxLiveArcade / Officially licensed by Microsoft Works great with all Xbox 360 games Also PC USB compatible

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Madcatz Arcade GameStick for Xbox 360

0 comments:

Post a Comment