Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The first thing I thought when I opened the envelope these came in was "You have GOT to be kidding me...I paid for *this*?!"
That being said, I received exactly what was described. The pictures may be a bit misleading, though. What you get is two small pieces of texturized rubber that have a peel-off, sticky backing. They fit where they are supposed to fit on the controller; but, like others have said, the glue fails in a very short time. Considering I paid over $10 for some tiny sticky pieces of rubber, I can say that I am very disappointed in this product.
PROS:
- While it stays on, it does help you grip the controller better
CONS:
- Overpriced, for what you get
- Glue doesn't stick for very long
- Glue DOES stay on the CONTROLLER and isn't easy to clean-off if you should decide to stop using the grips...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Game Controller Skins with Griptile?
RocketGripsTM for the Microsoft Xbox 360TM factory controller features soft, high-quality 3mm neoprene, thick enough to provides maximum comfort while reducing hand strain, fatigue & tension, and thin enough not to impede reaction control. Patented Ergonomic design specifically for XBOX 360 controllersThe exclusive Black Griptile? texture creates a slip-proof grip while absorbing perspiration. And the super-strong PSA adhesive backing ensures the skins stay in place no matter how hard they're played.If you know how to put on a sticker, you can easily apply RocketGrips! Just peel & apply! Now your controller is comfortably padded, protected and ready for action!NOTE: GAME CONTROLLER NOT INCLUDED
Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Game Controller Skins with Griptile?
0 comments:
Post a Comment