Saturday, October 29, 2011

Xbox 360 Optical Cable Review

Xbox 360 Optical Cable
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The first thing I noticed when I inserted a regular optical cable into the Xbox 360 HD/AV pack is that it didn't seem to fit quite right - it didn't "snap" into place. I needed to buy another optical cable anyway so I gave this one a try since it says it's for the 360, specifically. It does fit securely into the Xbox connection, unlike the first one I bought, which I actually paid $20 for at a big box retailer.
Quality seemed fine, though as the other reviewer said it is short at only 3 feet long.
But for the money, it's probably the best you're going to get.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Optical Cable

DESIGNED TO PROVIDE USERS WITH THE HIGHEST-POSSIBLE SOUND QUALITY FROM XBOX 360DEVICES FEATURES OPTICAL CABLE ADVANCED CABLE TECHNOLOGY UNIQUE WEB COVERING FOR ADDED DURABILITY & GOLD-PLATED CONNECTOR HEADS

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Optical Cable

0 comments:

Post a Comment