Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Xbox 360 Pro Pak 360 Review

Xbox 360 Pro Pak 360
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this thinking it would be a great deal, WRONG!!! I returned the first one because one of the batteries would only hold a 5 minute charge, the other battery wouldn't allow my wireless controller to connect to the 360. When I received the second one I had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. It's not the brand, in fact I went to Walmart and got the batteries and charger, Nyko, and did a quick comaprison before shipping back the second defective one. The batteries and chraging base in this Pro Pack are cheaply made knock-offs. There is a serious difference in weight between the actual Nyko batteries and these. Also, all of the seriel numbers are taken off of the Pro Pack components.
Although Amazon made the initial exchange and final refund quick and painless, I'd save yourself the time and frustration and just go pick them up at a retail store. To Amazon's credit this is the first time I've ordered anything from Amazon (not third party) that I felt was cheaply made.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Pro Pak 360

Enhanced performance for the Xbox 360. The Pro Pak 360 includes the Faceplate 360-high quality custom faceplate, Intercooler 360-best selling Xbox 360 cooling unit, Charge Station 360-dual port rapid battery charger and the Power Kit 360-play and charge cable.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Pro Pak 360

0 comments:

Post a Comment