Sunday, January 15, 2012

Xbox 360 Joytech Media Kit Review

Xbox 360 Joytech Media Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this media kit when I need a new headset, thinking the remote was a bonus. It's nothing but junk. It worked for about a week, and it made watching movies on the xbox a little easier, but it just stopped working. Period. I changed the batteries, nothing. I then googled for a solution, only to find that I'm not the only one to have issues with this remote. Google nor the Joytech website gave me a solution. In fact Joytech doesn't even keep the manual or any documentation on their website for this remote.
Oh, and the headset stopped working too.
Junk. Avoid if you can, and spend the money on actual Microsoft accessories.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Joytech Media Kit

JOYTECH JOT04791N/04/1 XBOX 360(TM) JOY MEDIA KIT

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Joytech Media Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment