Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this item to house a scorpio blue WD drive flashed with Xbox 360 firmware. It did not work. Thinking it was my drive and not the case, I tested on my friend's authentic 120GB HDD and it did not work. I then tested my hacked HDD in his case and it worked flawlessly. The case I bought here was the culprit.
After reporting it to the seller, I was instructed to send the case back as they think they might have sent me the wrong item (a case not meant for a 120GB drive). I gave them the SKU and they never said anything after- just expected me to ship it back for a full refund- no exchange.
I did not send it back. The shipping was $5 and the return shipping would have been another $5. I would have been out exactly as much as I put in as they weren't going to reimburse my shipping fees. Do not buy. I ended up finding another case from Dealextreme for $10 (free shipping) and it worked beautifully (shipping took forever though)...
Click Here to see more reviews about: HDD hard drive Replacement SHELL case fo XBOX 360 120GB
Package Content:1 x Hard Disk Drive Case
Click here for more information about HDD hard drive Replacement SHELL case fo XBOX 360 120GB
0 comments:
Post a Comment