Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bundle Monster Vinyl Skins Accessory For Xbox 360 Game Console - Cover Faceplate Protector Sticker Art Decal - Alien Invasion Review

Bundle Monster Vinyl Skins Accessory For Xbox 360 Game Console - Cover Faceplate Protector Sticker Art Decal - Alien Invasion
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I cleaned, dried and let stand for about an hour, before applying this skin to my Xbox and all it did was peel constantly. I finally took it off and threw it away, where it belonged in the 1st place. I may have gotten a defective product, but my anger overruled my actions, and it ended up in the garbage. No Thanks...
It's not a game, but the rating system uses the name "game" twice, I marked it real low, 1 star...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bundle Monster Vinyl Skins Accessory For Xbox 360 Game Console - Cover Faceplate Protector Sticker Art Decal - Alien Invasion

Give your Microsoft Xbox 360 a custom vinyl skin cover!Make your friends be envious of your new accessory.Installation is very easy and self-explanatory.Our goal is to bring you the best value product that strikes a balance between quality and price.Controller's skins not included due to complexity of design

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bundle Monster Vinyl Skins Accessory For Xbox 360 Game Console - Cover Faceplate Protector Sticker Art Decal - Alien Invasion

0 comments:

Post a Comment