Saturday, May 19, 2012

New XBOX 360 Console Protective Decal Skin - BoneCollector - Silver Review

New XBOX 360 Console Protective Decal Skin - BoneCollector - Silver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I can really say that I hated this with all my heart and soul. On top of not going on easily enough, it doesn't come with enough sticker to cover the Xbox. Please do your kid a favor and don't buy this. You'll be out 15 bucks. Now let's discuss that the front cover never seems to stick. I also didn't see any manual for it that would tell you how it worked. I also HATE the fact that the picture is total false advertising! There is no back cover to the controller and if it's white with this, it looks like a piece of junk!
DO NOT GET THIS BE WARNED

Click Here to see more reviews about: New XBOX 360 Console Protective Decal Skin - BoneCollector - Silver

Skins generally ship within 2 business days of payment. Skins are made from high quality, impact resistant material.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about New XBOX 360 Console Protective Decal Skin - BoneCollector - Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment