Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I first received the item, the battery charged fine, but seemed to die very quickly. After only three or four hours, the battery would go from fully charged to completely dead. My wife told me to return it, but I figured it'd be fine, as I don't generally play longer than the battery lasts, and I can just remember to plug it in between gaming sessions.
Just today, though, I've discovered that the battery is completely dead. Not only will it not hold a charge, it doesn't even register on my Quick Charge unit. I've been outside of the return period for a couple of weeks, and it was working fine a few days ago. The cable still works fine, but as I bought this mainly for the battery, I'd recommend avoiding the whole package.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Black Play & Charge Kit - Battery and Charging cable.
Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Black Play & Charge Kit - Battery and Charging cable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment