Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered one because I switch back and forth between TV, so as not to dominate the HD. I have two 360s, the first I use a RF modulator. I tried this on the second- easy and quick, running out of elec. sockets to plug into,etc.. Unfortunately, the quality of the picture is much lower than using a RF modulator where you plug your 3 wire in and the use coaxial from Modulator to TV. The pictuer is like using rabbit ears for UHF channels. Spend an add'l 10 to 15 buck for the modulator for a much better icture.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Live Wire 10' RF Unit
Premium 10' RF unit for Xbox 360 allows you to experience Xbox 360 on older TV sets. Gold plug leads. Lead Free.
Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Live Wire 10' RF Unit
0 comments:
Post a Comment