Thursday, August 30, 2012

Top Spin 4 Review

Top Spin 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Top spin 4,the latest in a series that spans since the original xbox, has gone with what is tried and true with them and makes another amazing game. Since I havent seen anywhere online, Im going to go into a bit about the online world tour. But 1st the general gameplay.
*General Gameplay*
+ The player models look very good and very fluid.
+ FPS does not slow down often during gameplay.
- There is never any lighting/weather change.
Once I booted up the game, the 1st thing I did was play a match between Agassi and Sampras. The player models looked very strong ass I went into the game. Then I started to play. With playing, the controls seemed very confusing at first. I was always getting things like too lates and too soons and my stamina was completely drained by the end of the 1st point. After I got the controls down, the game started getting a lot more intense. I remember sitting jumping up when I get a point because the game was so close. I ended up losing the game after a 1:20 minute game. I just sat there pissed off, and I knew that this was going to be a game that I love because of things like this.
*My Player*
My player mode works similarily to other years, with going by months. One thing that I thought that was a great addition is that you level up your players stats whenever you use them in gameplay, not just during Career mode. The creating of models was very easy to use.
Now for my favorite part of the game
*World Tour Mode*
World Tour Mode is an online "career" for your my player. You compete in tournaments with your my player against other people with a similar skill level (which is based on how many times you upgraded your my players stats)
The lobbies are easy to go around and playing a game was the best part. I found that no matter how many games I played online, there was NO LAG! That was exciting for me because the online makes a game replayable for me, instead of just repeating the story line. After playing a bunch of games, and finishing top 5 on the Online Leaderboards, I realized how much fun and how much competition there will be between people online.
*Conclusion*
I give this game a 9.5 out of 10.
Main points:
+ Graphics
+ AI Difficulty
+ World Tour
+ My Player
- Lighting/Weather
- Fans

Click Here to see more reviews about: Top Spin 4


Adrenaline fills your veins, sweat pours down your face. Your heart is beating faster than should be humanly possible. It's all riding on this moment, this final serve that will determine your place in professional tennis history. With one last inhale, you smash the ball toward your opponent, silently hoping he fails to return the serve. The crowd sits silent for just another second or two and then erupts into a riotous roar. This is the world of tennis champions. This is Top Spin 4.


Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Top Spin 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment