Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout Review

The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I enjoyed the biggest loser on the wii, but found it frustrating. If the controller was low on batteries or if you didn't pass it in front of the sensor just the right way, or if you punched too hard it wouldn't register and no matter how hard you actually worked, you'd get a low score for your work out. It was also hard when they wanted you to put the controller in your pocket for certian work outs, and I didn't have pockets in the pants I wore to work out.
So when they came up with the game for the kinect... I was excited. I like that you can see yourself in the corner and see how you're doing the move, and what you can do to improve on the move, I liked the body scan thing. Someone reviewed that they're 5'7 but was told they were 4 foot something, and their neck size was 200 some "... that reviewer probaby did something wrong.
I'm right at about 5'7". (in fact, my doctor last said I came in at just under 5'7" but he rounded it up.) and the game registered me at 5'6". no matter my actual height, that's nearly right one. The scan also got my neck and hip inches right on the mark. (I measured myself and yes, they were right on.) So the scan does work. At least it did for me.
The game itself is pretty good too. Push yourself and you can work up a really good sweat. I also like the fact that every so often they ask you to record a video diary. It helps you keep tabs on how you're doing. Seeing yourself on camera, being as honest as possible puts things into perspective for you.
In game it will ask you how you're feeling and will give you usually three options. you don't have to stop what you're doing to use the controller to answer, you just need to say one of the options out loud as you continue what you're doing. if things are too hard, it adjusts accordingly.
this is not to say it doesn't have it's glitches.
When it asks you to jog in place... it's nearly impossible to do it in the exact rythem as the trainer, so you get a low score... same with the punch jab steps. It will always tell you to extend your punches even though you've gone as far as you can go...
but the glitches themselves are relatively minor compared to the glitches I always got playing Biggest Loser on the Wii.
I give this game an A-/B+
I get a good workout, I love the motivational tips, I love the video tips, I love the fact I can see myself actually doing the workouts in the corner so I can keep an eye on my own movements, I love the video diary function, and hands free gives you a much better workout than when you have to worry about not letting the controller fly out of your hand.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout


The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout is an exercise simulation gamefor Xbox 360, based on the popular The Biggest Loser televisionseries. Utilizing seamless physical player movements only possiblewith Kinect for Xbox 360, The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workoutis designed to evolve along with the player's exercise routine. Featuringthe cast and trainers from the TV show, the game's 125+ exercises,2-4 player support via Xbox LIVE, new challenges, customization andmore the game provides a fun and healthy exercise outlet suitablefor every member of the family, regardless of their weight, physicalability or age.


Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Click here for more information about The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout

0 comments:

Post a Comment