Thursday, May 26, 2011

Halo 3 Helmet and Essentials CD Review

Halo 3 Helmet and Essentials CD
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought this item was well worth the money. I noticed the only other review knocks down the shipping cost. If you choose to pay $60.00 for shipping then that's your choice. But you shouldn't shoot down the item because of the choice you made. My entire family are all big Halo fans. We love the Helmet with both of the games. I paid under $50.00 minus the halo game. Which I already had. But I only paid $5.99 for shipping. So you get what you pay for. And the other person who wrote a review. You paid way to much for shipping. But the Entire package is and excellent deal. For a great price. We love HALO!!!!!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Halo 3 Helmet and Essentials CD

Comes with manufacturer warranty.Also comes with the 30-days money back gurantee. Please review the Return Policy for more information.Ships using FedEx within 24 hrs with the tracking#. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!Halo 3 Helmet and Essentials CDModel: halo3helmetSKU: 233875475MManufacturer: Xbox 360Condition: NewHalo 3 Helmet:Individually numbered and available while supplies last, the Halo 3 Helmet includes a copy of Halo 3 Essentials CD (No Game) in a collectible Spartan Mjolnir Mark VI helmet case.Note: Each unit will be serialized for added individuality and collectability. More details: Helmet + Base Dimensions (approximate): Height: 10" Width: 8.5" Depth: 11.5"Carton Dimensions (approximate): Height: 11.5" Width: 10" Depth: 12.5" Helmet Material: Made from High Impact Polystyrene - similar to a motorcycle helmet.*** Halo 3 Helmet and Essentials CD only, Halo 3 Game not included ***

Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Halo 3 Helmet and Essentials CD

0 comments:

Post a Comment