Sunday, May 22, 2011

Man vs. Wild Review

Man vs. Wild
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I didn't know what to expect with this game mostly because at the price you would think of it as a budget title. But I was pleasantly surprised once I started playing it. It is a very well done game that teaches you survival skills while you play, and is all voiced over by Bear which is great. From the screenshots I thought that it was going to be an "on rails" game with the orbs, but its really a fairly open game that allows you to explore to find things to eat, water sources, and other cool survival experiences. If you love Bear or Man vs Wild, at this price point you can't go wrong.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Man vs. Wild

Man vs. Wild for the Xbox 360.

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Man vs. Wild

0 comments:

Post a Comment