Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My wife had gotten me a set of these cables so I could use my Soul Calibur Arcade Stick and wired guitar hero controllers without having to worry about my kids tripping over them.
Worked great the first time or two that I used them. Then after not using them at all for awhile I connected my fighting stick and just got a red flashing indicator light. No matter what I did I could not get the device to be recognized while using these cables!
Might have somethig to do with microsoft updates or whatever, but either way this turned out to be money wasted.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Extension Cable Twin Pak
The Mad Catz Extension Cable Twin Pak for the Xbox 360 increases comfort by putting an additional 9 feet of space between you and your TV. Featuring heavy-duty wiring and a safety-conscious breakaway design, hese extension cables plug directly into your console and expand the range of your gameplay area. Mad Catz promises innovative, quality products for all your gaming needs.
Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Extension Cable Twin Pak
0 comments:
Post a Comment