Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I absolutely LOVE this drum set! It was an upgrade from the Guitar Hero World Tour drum set. It was very well packaged which is expected. The instructions to put this thing together weren't necessarily "idiot proof" but I did eventually get it set up how I wanted it in about 30 minutes. You can adjust the height of the individual cymbals and the drum set as a whole however you like.
This drum set is very sturdy. I like to POUND the drums and this set can take it well. The packaged drum sticks are thicker than the Guitar Hero ones. Its a good thing, but they create a little more noise and I live in an apartment. So I may invest in some Rock Band drum silencers.
Also, I noticed a lot of people complain about the yellow cymbal slowly lowering after a certain amount of hits. I won't sit here and they put it together wrong, but I have never had any problems with my cymbals. As stated before, I hit the drums a little harder than the average person and my cymbals are in the same place I installed them.
Another good thing is that this drum set does not take up a WHOLE LOT OF SPACE! For it to have 4 pads and 3 cymbals you would think otherwise.
One main thing I wondered before buying this drum set was if it was compatible with any games besides Rock Band. I own a few Guitar Hero games myself. But this set does work with all of my Guitar Hero games that have drum capabilities. (GHWT, GH5) They even changed the highway to 4 notes because I don't have the fifth one like the Guitar Hero drums. I assume it will work with all the other GH games. I guess it should if it costs that much.
In Rock Band 3 it is supposed to have a pro feature where the cymbals and bass pads will have their own notes. I'm really looking forward to that and it actually played a big role in swaying my mind to buy it.
I think this drum set is very attractive. A BIG step from the Guitar Hero one, and every time I look at this drum set it makes me want to pop in the game and get my Travis Barker on. So definitely worth the money but ONLY if you like to drum.
I hope I answered any questions in the review. If not, comment and let me know.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rock Band 3 Wireless Pro-Drum and Pro-Cymbals Kit
Add another layer of authenticity to your rock experience with the all-inclusive Rock Band 3 Wireless PRO-Drum & PRO-Cymbals Kit. With four durable drum pads and a metal-reinforced kick pedal, the drum kit can withstand strikes from the most enthusiastic drummers. Velocity-sensitive drumheads respond to the force exerted on them and their sound-dampening properties help ensure you don't wake the neighbors during those late-night jam sessions. A height adjustable stand lets you customize your layout and the included wooden drum sticks impart a real-life feel to videogame rocking.
Click here for more information about Rock Band 3 Wireless Pro-Drum and Pro-Cymbals Kit
0 comments:
Post a Comment