Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The Xbox 360 Rechargeable Controller Battery was a great idea, however the life of this battery is very poor. On average I'm only able to get around 3 to 4 hours of game time and then it's time to recharge again. It's possible I could have a defective battery, but I have friends that report the same. There is no light indication if the battery is charged (minor detail) or not, just have to go off the manual time for recharge. I've stopped using it and have just put in rechargeable AA batteries and I get so much more out of them.
Would not recommend this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: USB Rechargeable Battery Pack for Xbox 360 wireless controller charger with USB Cable
Not made by Microsoft, but quality product nonetheless, and much cheaper! Do you have multiple Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers and only one Play and Charge Kit? No problem. With Rechargeable Battery Packs, you can juice up additional Wireless Controllers with the Play and Charge Kit you already own.
0 comments:
Post a Comment