Friday, November 4, 2011

Xbox 360 NASCAR Racing Wheel Review

Xbox 360 NASCAR Racing Wheel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this controller for my X-box 360 & looked to have a really good time playing my driving games. Well the second day after it was delivered the shifted broke. I repaired that & continued to play my game. The very next day the upper right-hand lever/shifter broke off. The day after that the bottom right-hand lever/shifter broke off.
A few days later the upper left-hand lever/shifter broke off. All of the pieces broke within the first month that I have had this stupid piece of equipment. No I would not recommend this controller for any gaming system.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 NASCAR Racing Wheel

Shift your next generation racing into overdrive with the NASCAR Racing Wheel from Mad Catz! Endorsed by racing great, Dale Earnhardt Jr., the NASCAR racing wheel's aggressive styling and precision engineering provide an intense driving experience delivering total control and unprecedented realism for the next generation of racing software.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 NASCAR Racing Wheel

0 comments:

Post a Comment