Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got tired of using the 360 controller for video, because it kept turning itself off and the control scheme was sort of a mystery at first. This looked simple and well priced, but I've gone back to using the game control. You have to point it very carefully and press the buttons firmly. I use it for DVD's but for Netflix or Zune I use the old reliable. A light touch and no aiming to speak of with the game controller.
Click Here to see more reviews about: XBOX 360 Universal Media Remote Control
Brand new remote that is compatible with Microsoft Xbox 360 game consoles. Allows ease of control for DVD playback or watching of movies on your Xbox 360 and has 26 keys including your standard power on and Y, X, A, B key.
Click here for more information about XBOX 360 Universal Media Remote Control
0 comments:
Post a Comment