Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ear Force SPC Review

Ear Force SPC
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Per the website of the manufacturer, you cannot use this product with XBOX 360. I had no idea, even with adapters you cannot use it with the 360. I bought the product and it said that it is pretty generic to work on any system. However, per the below snip-it from the manufacturers site, it is not compatible with live. I guess this can only be used for PC and PS3. They really need to make that clearer. I definitely felt ripped off. It says that it won't work with live but comes with a mic? Man what is the point? I would just use my stereo phones in that case. Waste of time and money.
Per the manufcturers site:
Computer Gaming Headphones NOT compatible with the Xbox:
- EarForce X-51
- EarForce X-52
- EarForce HPA
- EarForce HPA2
- EarForce SPC

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ear Force SPC

The Ear Force SPC Stereo PC Headsets are perfect for the gamer or PC user looking for a pair of high quality stereo headphones that won't break the bank. The built-in microphone lets you interact with others or chat online using voice over IP (VOIP) applications like Skype or MSN Messenger

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ear Force SPC

0 comments:

Post a Comment