Monday, March 5, 2012

NEW LIVE HEADSET+MIC For XBOX 360 / Xbox 360 SlimWIRELESS CONTROLLER M Review

NEW LIVE HEADSET+MIC For XBOX 360 / Xbox 360 SlimWIRELESS CONTROLLER M
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I priced headsets at the large chain stores and smaller gaming stores and decided to use amazon.com because of the savings. I saved between $15 to $23 on the basic headset and mic I purchased. I've had the product now for a month or so and it's working great. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NEW LIVE HEADSET+MIC For XBOX 360 / Xbox 360 SlimWIRELESS CONTROLLER M

Features: Volume control; Mute Switch; Light weight adjustable headset for comfort. Adjustable noise canceling microphone for crisp clear communication. Compatible With Microsoft: Xbox 360 / XBOX 360 Slim.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about NEW LIVE HEADSET+MIC For XBOX 360 / Xbox 360 SlimWIRELESS CONTROLLER M

0 comments:

Post a Comment