Monday, June 18, 2012

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Rapid Fire Dual Trigger Ulimited modes Review

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Rapid Fire Dual Trigger Ulimited modes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This controller works great. It makes the games so much more fun. I wasn't sure about it at first but then I played online and fell in love with it using the dual triggers with pistols. I actually went back to some older games (Gears of War 2, Modern Warfare) and re-played them with my new controller. The mods are well done. It looks like Microsoft sells this themselves.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Rapid Fire Dual Trigger Ulimited modes

Never buy another Xbox 360 controller again! This is the best of the best! Fastest mod of 2011 and brand NEW. Blazing fast mid-west shipping + tracking on ALL orders from Buyer Solutions. Unmatched customer Service!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Rapid Fire Dual Trigger Ulimited modes

0 comments:

Post a Comment