Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Well I bought the fishing bundle (game and pole controller) for the XBOX 360 pretty much without first viewing any trailers or images for the game... still hoping this would be graphically as good as other Rapala games, and maybe as well a made product as Bass Pro Shops The Strike. I have "played" the game for 2 hours... caught 1 fish... and still haven't figured out how to cast nor how to maneuver the rod to attract fish to the lure. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! The graphics while you are driving around the lake are pretty good... but the underwater graphics are never really very clear, nor do they vary very much... I guess you're supposed to feel like you're actually seeing the fish through the water. Using the tutorial does nothing except make you more and more frustrated as you try to change tactics and realize that nothing works. The fish I have seen swimming around look pretty good, but I've only caught a pike thusfar. I know it's a game with a lot of glitches, but the 2009 Rapala Fishing Frenzy is in many ways far superior to this poor attempt at a fishing game. Rent it first... plan on spending A LOT of time learning the ins and outs of the game... and I hope you fare better. If you haven't played Pro Bass Shop's THE STRIKE, you may seriously want to give that a shot over this shoddy attempt of making a "fun" family fishing game. Bring on THE STRIKE 2! That's what I'm waiting for...
P.S. if you buy this game DON'T purchase it with the rod peripheral for $30.00 extra. After checking Activision's website, many players are very dissatisfied with this product. There is NO vibration, the reel handle doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I played the game with just the regular XBOX controller, and while it's still a dull game, things did work a tad better. In the mean time, I have caught more fish, but every one comes to the boat the same way... there's no variation. BORING!!! I still stand by my original rating.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
Experience pro tournament fishing action like never before! Dominate the Pro Bass Tour with Rapala Pro Bass Fishing, featuring the first of a kind wireless Rapala Rod & Reel controller. Featuring full motion controls, players will be able to cast, reel, jig, set the hook and more as if they had an actual fishing rod in their hands. Rapala Pro Bass Fishing pits players against real-life fishing pros on top freshwater lakes across North America - only the finest techniques and equipment will determine who is the best of the best. For the first time ever in a fishing game, the competition is set up in a professional tournament structure and the action is presented as a live TV event with announcers (including Barry Brueland, the voice of InFisherman TV), live updates, competitive leader boards, analysis, and heart-pounding final weigh-ins. The competition gets tough as you fish through over 20 tournament events on your quest for the season trophy.
Click here for more information about Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
0 comments:
Post a Comment