Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I picked this combo power kit because it was the deal of the day and I thought it'd be a descent performer considering the cost... Well I should have just put down the extra 10 bucks to get the Official Microsoft quick charge kit because the batteries are made of a casing design that is too large for the controller that I think it may have created a crack on one my controller because the batteries have to be placed in so tight. Additionally, the charger dock does not allow for charging of the official microsoft batteries unless extra pressure is placed on top so that the metal connectors touch (this is probably due to the oversided nature of the nyko kit).
I would advise anyone, unfortunately, pay the extra money for the official charge kit or use generic AA rechargable batteries instead of this harmful product. For me, the batteries and charge station is in the trash, but I'm keeping the play and charge cord piece - i hope that'll work right.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Power Charger Combo (Charge Station, Power Kit)
INCLUDES CHARGE STATION 2 NIMH BATTERIES & POWER KITPLAYS & CHARGES WIRELESS CONTROLLERS SIMULTANEOUSLY 25 HOURS OF PLAY TIME PER BATTERY
Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Power Charger Combo (Charge Station, Power Kit)
0 comments:
Post a Comment