Friday, October 19, 2012

Xbox 360 Live Wire 10' AV/S-Video Cable Review

Xbox 360  Live Wire 10' AV/S-Video Cable
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought two of these because they were really cheap at radio shack. Though I had to resolder one of them they are fine as S-Video cables if you don't need digital output. However, the optical audio output DOES NOT WORK ON EITHER CABLE. There is clearly a reason why these cables were $3.00 each at radio shack.
To double check I switched to the component cables that come with the xbox 360 and the digital audio worked fine.
I posted this review because I want to make it clear that the optical audio does not work on these cables. It's not that the four other people with problems don't know how to plug a cable in.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Live Wire 10' AV/S-Video Cable

Premium 10' AV/S-Video cable provides optimal audio and video signal transfer. Gold plug leads coupled with double insulation cable. Lead Free.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Live Wire 10' AV/S-Video Cable

0 comments:

Post a Comment