Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Pretty bad. I,m not a major game geek, just a guy who likes a good FPS. This is not it. Graphics are iffy at best, the missions aren't bad, but the AI is terrible. I started my home gaming when Doom came out for the PC, and have played hundreds if not thousands of FPS games over the years. I can usually find at least something to make any FPS playable, but this one got about 30 minutes of play before I dropped it. For good. Even at the ridiculously cheap price it is offered at is too much. Don't bother.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Soldier of Fortune Payback
This game is the third installment of the Soldier of Fortune series. A routine escort mission goes wrong that causes players to deal with an enemy that knows no bounds. As mercenary, Thomas Mason, players will need to uncover and terminate an extremist plot aimed at throwing the world into chaos. Experience mercenary combat in the world's dangerous hotspots in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
Click here for more information about Soldier of Fortune Payback
0 comments:
Post a Comment