Monday, July 25, 2011

Iron Man 2 Review

Iron Man 2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Iron Man 2 is a step above its predecessor in almost every way. The flight controls are so much easier to use in Iron Man 2 which makes for a better experience controlling the main character. I enjoyed this game for the most part, I know it isn't the greatest game of all time and yes it was short, but I found it to serve its purpose. The ability to play as both Iron Man and War Machine was a nice added bonus as well which added a little replay to the game. Overall, I can't recommend this game because of it's short length and asking for a full price of $59.99 is a bit too much. $29.99 is a fair price for this game and if and when it drops to that price, maybe it is worth checking out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Iron Man 2



Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Iron Man 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment