Monday, July 18, 2011

Real Arcade Pro VX SA Review

Real Arcade Pro VX SA
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking to get into using an arcade joystick for Super Street Fighter 4; all I played on before was the 360 controller and the madcatz fightpad.
I wasn't that familiar with manufacturers of stick parts but I hear Sanwa makes the best and this stick comes with everything Sanwa. The design is bulky and overall this stick is much larger than I expected. This is by no means a downside as the extra elevation is very comfortable especially if you're just playing on your lap. The buttons are very responsive, with the concave design making it feel like I'm hitting the button before I'm hitting the button: very cool. The joystick is a little weird because of the square gate, which is a little bit of a bizzare transition from controllers. I got used to it in roughly two weeks of maybe 10 hours of play total so not too bad at all. As the pictures show there's a lot of extra room on the left of the stick which, depending on your grip, can make manipulating the stick very comfortable.
There are turbo buttons on top and it's easy to turn on turbo with the little switch for every button individually. Turbo throws me off, personally, but the feature is great if you're into that. The Start button off to the right is kinda weird... Why isn't it at the top with the Dashboard and Back buttons? Depending on how you position or move your hand you might trip the Start button accidentally. Only happened to me twice in the 2 months I've had this, but still not a good place for that button to be.
In conclusion if you're looking to get a new stick, this one is superb, and usually sells for cheaper than the Madcatz TE even though they use the same parts.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Real Arcade Pro VX SA

Officially licenced by Microsoft. This is a redesigned and renewed Real Arcade Pro series high-end arcade style controller for the Xbox 360. Wide body and heavy weight gives added stability for better gameplay. Design of the fight stick makes it much easier to carry. It is recommended for fighting, action, shooting, FPS, and classic games that are available through xbox live.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Real Arcade Pro VX SA

0 comments:

Post a Comment