Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I thought I did my homework on this. After reading the reviews on other cables I found that everyone said make sure you buy the actual Microsoft transfer cable. I did that and it does not work. The package has no instructions or software. I called Microsoft and they said to return it and try to find a version that was recently released. The tech guy at Microsoft said that the new cable, you do not need the transfer disc that everyone is talking about.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Hard Drive USB Transfer Cable (Move Data between Xbox 360 Consoles)
Features: Easily transfer your data from XBox 360 hard drive to another Dont worry about running out of space on your Xbox 360 hard drive, just store files on another one USB 2.0-compatible: expect ultra-fast transfer speeds of up to 480 mbps Length: About 29 inches
0 comments:
Post a Comment