Friday, July 22, 2011

Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter Review

Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this adapter brand new and it did arrive brand new but every single time I go to plug it into the wall outlet it sparks a little bit near the metal prongs. I thought it wasn't going to work due to this but my xbox still turned on and functioned like normal. I would have purchased an official xbox brand ac adapter but I couldn't find one on the internet. I don't know if maybe the ac adapter I received was just a bad one. I would have gave this item a 1 star rating but since it still works I gave it a 3 star.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter

The Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter replaces any lost or broken AC power adapter for the Xbox 360 Slim systems. The AC Adapter has a LED indicator light to display the power status of the Xbox 360 Slim system, and its auto voltage feature allows the adapter to be used worldwide.

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Slim AC Adapter

0 comments:

Post a Comment