Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've owned this bag for three weeks only and the material has already separated from the stitching! The outer material is way too thin to support the awkward way the components are individually secured into place with velcro. The concept and layout is fine but the materials used FALL WELL SHORT of a $50.00 bag supposedly designed to make the Rockband drumkit more portable. I am more worried about how this bag will hold up during transport than than the drums themselves, and thats truly sad!!! Consider yourself warned. My rockband show travels three days a week so after only nine shows this bag is already falling apart. I own and travel with several other soft case gig bags and have used them for years without problem. This case is not up to the challenge! nuff said
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rock Band Drum Bag
###############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################
0 comments:
Post a Comment