Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Very comfortable wear, but after awhile your ears may get sore. The sound is very good but when using it as a mic on Xbox Live, your friends voices might not come out too clear against the sound of the game. Such games as Halo 3 where you cannot turn the volume down on, the headset cant really help. Overall good mic but it would of been very helpful if I didn't have to change my preferences to speaker and instead the headset already integrate the sound alongside a mic headset. The headset comes with a audio cable that connects to your 360's audio cables so that the other end can connect to the headphone jack of the headset. Then connect the mic jack to your controller and you're ready to go.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Skullcandy (Product Out Of Date, Newer Version Available) SMGIBX-34 Combat G.I. SGS 360 Boom Mic for Xbox
Skullcandy SMGIBX-34 Combat G.I. SGS Xbox 360 Boom Mic, Communication is the key to teamwork, and Skullcandy Gaming Series G.I. is the key to communication. Whether you're sniffing out drops or dipping into the heal pot, the 40mm power drivers of the G.I. Give you full, realistic sound in a comfortable, long-haul design. SGS headphones are not compatible with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia interface) cables and can only be used on the XBOX 360 gaming console.
0 comments:
Post a Comment