Saturday, December 31, 2011

Power Brick Rechargeaable Battery Twin Pack Review

Power Brick Rechargeaable Battery Twin Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These Xbox 360 controller batteries are great and have a great price also!!! They come in a 2 pack which is nice cause no one has just 1 controller, you can get them in black or white and no extra cost due to color. I usually don't go with generic products when it comes to my xbox 360 but I'm glad I did this time. These batteries hold there charge better than my mircosoft batteries, I got 5 solid hours at least outta of them each time, and so far show no signs of diminished performance after a few charges

Click Here to see more reviews about: Power Brick Rechargeaable Battery Twin Pack

Rechargeable battery for Xbox 360 wireless controller provides up to 18 hours of game play.Includes 2 rechargeable battery packs.

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Click here for more information about Power Brick Rechargeaable Battery Twin Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment