Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a soldier currently serving in Afghanistan. I bought this for myself and for the soldiers that I serve with. The moral in any war zone is always in short supply and this war and war zone is no different. Playing on a X-Box even for a little while greatly increases the moral of any soldier. I was looking forward to receiving my x-box purchase to say the least. When it came in and I hook it up it works for about 10 minutes then it overheats and locks up. And there was no hard drive attached to it as advertized. I am only going to be out $120.00 some odd dollars. If Amazon.com or the seller does not make it right. But the fact that the end result of not lifting the moral of troops in a combat zone is no better off for the purchases and the use of Amazon.con is the real cost of this purches. Buyers from a seller named "abzo" be afraid be very afraid. This disappointed solider is formally requesting his money back.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Pro Game System
Xbox 360 Pro - White - 60GB Hard Drive
Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Pro Game System
0 comments:
Post a Comment