Sunday, January 8, 2012

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Tool. Best T-8 for your $$ Review

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Tool. Best T-8 for your $$
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It happens to the best of us. My Xbox 360 controller was sitting on my coffee table. I accidently knocked over a glass of soda and the controller was hit.
I was able to dry the surplus soda off the unit, but the buttons immediately became sticky and slow to respond. I figured this would be an easy fix, so I came to Amazon to find an Xbox 360 controller screwdriver.
I placed my order and received it in just two days.
Opening up the controller took just a few minutes. I gently unscrewed the security screws as to not strip them. The controller loosened up, but took a little massaging due to the dried soda.
After opened, I cleaned the controller housing with water, cleaned all the electrical contacts and buttons with 50/50 alcohol and water. I was also able to clean out all the crud that builds up between the two haves of the controllers.
I blew out all the extra water using a hair dryer. I let the housing and buttons sit for an hour.
I put the controller back together in reverse order and everything worked beautifully. No more sticky and slow responding buttons.
At $5 bucks, you cannot go wrong. As the title says, I saved $50 bucks.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Tool. Best T-8 for your $$

This is it! If you're a hard core gamer or someone looking for something a lot different than you find in stores. At Buyer Solutions we are happy to present this one-off T-8 Controller Tool! One of a kind & ready to rock! Includes the best T-8 + a trusted warranty backed by our awesome customer service team! Blazing fast mid-west shipping + tracking on ALL orders. Need help? We strive for customer satisfaction! We are obsessed with customer service, so buy with confidence!

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Tool. Best T-8 for your $$

0 comments:

Post a Comment