Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Platinum Hits) Review

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Platinum Hits)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This game is your average racer,
although nowadays it is a bit dated.
It should also be noted this this game COMES ALL IN ONE DISC.
Meaning you get the original game + all the DLC on the same disc.
Pretty standard, race through checkpoints that span LA.
Vehicle customization is actually pretty in depth in this game.
The 'vinyls' that you place on your car isn't limited and I've spent hours fixing up my car.
As for vehicle classes, you have motorcycles, tuners, muscle cars, SUVs, lowriders and luxury vehicles.
I would have some complaints about the AI in this game though. More than likely you will never remember all the roads and streets in this game. The computer on the other hand is some sort of mad genius when it comes to finding shortcuts.
The game only displays 1-2 checkpoints ahead of your current checkpoint. So you could easily pass one and go from first to last due to a single mistake.
Also, you actually reach the max level extremely fast. I don't think they realized that the time it takes to afford the car you want and to max out its stats is enough to max your rank. Which in this case unlocks almost every single car in the game.
I have yet to actually touch on the story but the game is so repetitive at this point that I really don't see the point.
Despite all this there is tons of gameplay to be had with this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Platinum Hits)

Midnight Club: LA Complete Edition Platinum Hits Xbox 360

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Platinum Hits)

0 comments:

Post a Comment