Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crackdown 2 Review

Crackdown 2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really went back and forth on this game, and had a lot of trouble deciding whether this game deserved three or four stars. As I thought about it more, I felt that even though I had a lot of fun playing it, this is just not a four star game. Allow me to elaborate...
A common joke is that the first game in this series would have completely tanked if the Halo 3 beta code had not been shipped out in this game (and maybe they are right). I just thought the game looked like a lot of fun, so I bought it, Halo 3 aside. The original was not heavy on plot, and, like this second game, a lot of the "missions" feel grinding and repetitive. However, the first game made that grind a lot easier to bear in a number of small ways, all of which have been completely left out of this incarnation. I'm getting a little tired of developers 'fixing' sequels until they're broken.
>>Plot:

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crackdown 2

Crackdown 2 is the ultimate open-ended world action experience, only available on Xbox 360

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Crackdown 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment