Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this headset to match my Xbox 360 250GB Halo Reach Console Bundle. The headset looks great, comes with a USB power charger, additional earpiece, and instruction manual. It looks and feels rugged too which I like. It is definitely not flimsy by any means.
Voice clarity is great, good range on it...I go outside of my house to smoke a cigarette in between games and I can still talk to my friends on it and hear them just fine. Charges quick and last about 8 hours of gaming before another quick charge is needed.
Overall I am very satisfied with this mic, the HALO look of it is just a bonus. 5-stars from me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Halo Reach Wireless Xbox 360 Headset
Custom designed by Bungie in sleek, game-inspired silver, this exclusive limited edition Microsoft Xbox 360 P6F-00011 Halo: Reach Wireless Headsetkeeps you connected to the team in online multiplayer game play as you storm the battlefield and save humanity. Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is required for online multiplayer.
Click here for more information about Halo Reach Wireless Xbox 360 Headset
0 comments:
Post a Comment