Saturday, July 21, 2012

Headset with Microphone for Xbox 360 / 360 Slim Review

Headset with Microphone for Xbox 360 / 360 Slim
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this headset because it was the cheapest binaural (2 earpieces) set I could find. It worked great for a couple of weeks, and then I started having trouble hearing other Xbox Live players, and they had trouble hearing me. Opening up the plug that connects to the 360 controller (it unscrews easily) I discovered that it had been poorly wired, and a couple of the connections had broken loose. I wasn't able to fix it so the headset is pretty useless. I wouldn't recommend buying this or any similar headset sold by BargainCell.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Headset with Microphone for Xbox 360 / 360 Slim

Exo-Flex are protective skins made to protect and enhance the outer appearance of your mobile devices. Exo-Flex created the SnakeSkin technology to ensure its palette of skins received the longevity and vibrancy they deserve with no fading, no bubbling, and no cracking. Manufactured exclusively by Exo-Flex, SnakeSkin uses RapidAir technology to create mobile skins that can be applied and re-applied without the need for adhesives or a squeegee.

Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about Headset with Microphone for Xbox 360 / 360 Slim

0 comments:

Post a Comment