Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The pads work very well. They don't silence the drum pads but there is a very noticeable difference with them on. The one thing I was worried about was the gameplay being affected but the drum set responded normally. I think I actually played better because I could hear more of the song!!
Now the only question of course is how long will they last. They seem well made but they are made of felt so how much pounding can they take we'll have to see. The adhesive seems to hold on well but it wasn't difficult to take them off once. I don't think you'll be able to remove them too many times and have them stick but at least you know you aren't attaching them permanently.
So if you've been looking for a way to quiet those drums, this is a good product. I could see a better solution come along but right now these get the job done.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Drumshhh Drum Pads for Rock Band
Covers the drums on Rock Band.Helps silence the sounds of the drum sticks hitting the pad
Click here for more information about Drumshhh Drum Pads for Rock Band
0 comments:
Post a Comment