Monday, September 10, 2012

Premium VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port + 3.5mm Stereo to 2 RCA M/F Cable for Xbox 360 Review

Premium VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port + 3.5mm Stereo to 2 RCA M/F Cable for Xbox 360
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this as a substitute for the Microsoft product of the same type. I've tested my monitor with my computer (VGA input) and tested my friend's xbox 360's with the connection. Definitely, the cable is damaged/faulty. The ghosting takes place over the entire area of the screen about 4-7 pixels to the right of the real image. Of course, it is more visible between high contrast images (displayed). There is image flickering (brightness is varying quickly) on the lower 1/4 of the screen. I've sent Importer520 an e-mail through Amazon.com and will attempt to get a replacement cord. If quality is bad a second time, I will request my money back. Worst thing about this is the slowness of shipping. Will probably have to wait another 2.5+ weeks to play. Will update this post as I get feedback from Importer520. I would not recommend this product as it didn't work the first time. Gave it 2 stars because audio does work well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port + 3.5mm Stereo to 2 RCA M/F Cable for Xbox 360

Premium VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port + 3.5mm Stereo to 2 RCA M/F Cable for Xbox 360

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Premium VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port + 3.5mm Stereo to 2 RCA M/F Cable for Xbox 360

0 comments:

Post a Comment