Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Xbox 360 GameFace Review

Xbox 360 GameFace
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I don't write these reviews often, but I had to offset the negativity surrounding this product. What do you people expect?
I don't think Nick "Master Modder" even bought one of these. He doesn't seem to understand what the product is. (...He shouldn't have even written that review.)
If P. Hoppes "Rhino" wanted a chrome faceplate, he should have bought a damn chrome faceplate. They do sell them and they're usually cheaper. His complaint was irrelevant.
I don't know what the hell Eric L. Du expected. The paper is fine. I don't see how any other quality would look better. It's all about how good your printer is. I also don't see a problem with laying it on it's side, (even though I personally keep mine vertical).
I have a fairly decent printer and my Xbox currently has a gorgeous painting of H.R. Giger's alien creature gracing the front of it, thanks to this awesome kit. It's unbelievably easy to use. Just set your printer to 8.5 X 14 legal paper and it will print fine. The software is very, very simple. You pick an image or images, lay them out the way you want them, then you can grayscale, sepia, invert, shrink, enlarge, or rotate the images.
This kit serves it's purpose. If it sounds good to you, buy it. Pay little attention to these negative reviews.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 GameFace

Get your Game Face on! Personalize your Xbox 360 with the GameFace customizable faceplate and skin kit. This two piece faceplate houses personalized templates placed between a high-grade clear polycarbonate front plate and a stylized base plate. Download the easy to use design software at www.nyko.com and instantly create faceplates using your favorite game characters images photos patterns and more. Print the final creations on the 15 blank templates using any home printer or try one of the 6 pre-printed designs also included in the kit. The templates fit snugly between the faceplate pieces and snap into place on the front of the Xbox 360. With the GameFace 360 you get everything you need to make up to 16 custom faceplates right away all from the comfort of home.Format: XBOX 360 Genre:MISCELLANEOUS/OTHER UPC:743840860129 Manufacturer No:86012

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Xbox 360 GameFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment