Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a Microsoft cable for my xbox 360 a few years ago, love it, clear picture. But then I purchased the system for my niece and then purchased this cable thinking it was the MICROSOFT XBOX 360 version, the title was misleading and what I got was a poor ripoff. I bought a cable a few months back and the picture was terrible!!! That one was just labled as "VGA xbox cable". So this time I decided to purchase another one.I had seen this one for a GREAT price and the name MICROSOFT, so I bought it. But when I got it, turns out to be the same cheap cable I had purchased months before. Both have GHOST effects on the screen. It's alright if you use it on a 15- 19 inch monitor, but anything bigger the Ghosting is worse. She'll have to use this until I get the Official Microsoft svga cable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Microsoft xBox 360 VGA/RCA Audio Cable - 8ft (2.4M)
Experience High Definition movies and games at up to 1080p resolution
Also supports 480p, 720p, 1080i or 1080p
Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound output
8-foot long shielded cable
DV-15S Standard VGA Connector
Click here for more information about Microsoft xBox 360 VGA/RCA Audio Cable - 8ft (2.4M)
0 comments:
Post a Comment