Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have tried the original Microsoft wireless headset and a newer model in black and have several friends that have tried them as well. We've all been complaining about the fact that they disconnect repeatedly throughout the gaming session and the chat comes across the tv. I decided to give the one by Datel a shot. Since I've used the Datel, I cannot recall one time that it has disconnected. It works identical in design to the Microsoft one in terms of function and controls. It even does the same beep as the Microsoft when muted. My only setbacks with this headset is that the battery lasts 3 hours at best. As the other reviewer said, it only alerts you once before going dead. I've noticed that after about an hour of use, I have to reposition the headset as it is not as comfortable as the Microsoft one which I could wear all night. The sound is much better than a wired headset, but not quite as sharp as the Microsoft wireless headset.
Overall, I'm very pleased that another company came out with a wireless headset that syncs directly with the xbox 360 and will stay connected unlike the Microsoft one. I think there can still be improvements though in battery life and comfort.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Xbox 360 Game Talk Wireless Headset
The Xbox 360 Game Talk Wireless Headset features comfortable over the ear design with padded earpiece for extended game play use. Adjustable boom microphone fits on either ear. Offers 8 hours of talk time with a single charge.
Click here for more information about Xbox 360 Game Talk Wireless Headset
0 comments:
Post a Comment