Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all I must say that this review may seem a bit biased as I absolutely love the DMC game series. It's quite possibly one of the best games of it's genre. The game looks simply amazing, the voice acting is superb, it's fun to play, and it's very easy to pick up for those new to the DMC series. It's got everything, a captivating storyline, amazing cut scenes, intense boss fights and more. Has a high replay value. It's one of the few single player games I have that I've actually put back in the xbox after beating it more than once. If there were anything I would change about it, it would be the awkward camera angles (not too many but at times you will notice what I'm talking about). Very highly recommend this title! Good luck.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Devil May Cry 4
Devil May Cry 4 X360
0 comments:
Post a Comment