Saturday, November 5, 2011

XBOX360 220V Power Supply Brick AC Adapter Review

XBOX360 220V Power Supply Brick AC Adapter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I live outside of the US so I ordered a 220V power supply brick. Unfortunately, the seller sent me a 110V power supply brick. I contacted the seller and their first response was that I made a mistake. They told me they sent me a dual voltage power supply brick. This is false, because the seller doesn't even offer dual voltage power supply bricks. When I pointed this out, the seller then told me that I could mail the power supply brick back to them and THEN they would refund my money because they do not have any 220V supply bricks in stock. I couldn't believe that the seller expected me to pay for shipping again, especially since they were the ones at fault. They didn't apologize for sending me the wrong item or tell me when the could send me the item I requested and PAID for. The seller's last attempt at pacifying me was to send me postage. Well, the postage they sent was only good if the item was mailed within the US. Obviously, if I lived in the US I would've been okay with the 110V! At this point, I just decided in frustration to get a transformer. But after reading other reviews concerning this seller I'm not so sure that the power supply I received will even work. If it doesn't work I won't bother to contact the seller. It's not worth the hassle and the response time to my emails weren't answered promptly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: XBOX360 220V Power Supply Brick AC Adapter

1 x 220 V AC Power Brick Adapter with cord for XBOX360

Buy Now

Click here for more information about XBOX360 220V Power Supply Brick AC Adapter

0 comments:

Post a Comment