Thursday, March 29, 2012

NCAA Basketball 10 Review

NCAA Basketball 10
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The game-play is pretty good. Motion offense gives you more control when running your team while keeping the pace fast. Player movement is somewhat choppy, but decent for a basketball game. It would be nice if you had more control when defending players other than hands-up and take-charge. They should take out some AI and allow me to control.
There isn't much for new features, in fact, there really aren't many extra features. I also own NCAA Football 10, and there is plenty of fun stuff to do there.
Now, to the crippling problem of the game. When I first bought a copy, it froze every 3 - 4 games I played. Returned for another copy. Same thing. I just bought a new 360 last month, with the new chip set. This is absolutely unacceptable. If you are a patient person and don't mind continuously replaying games, then this one is for you. Otherwise, wait for a patch or just buy '09. How could this have possibly passed any reasonable QA testing?

Click Here to see more reviews about: NCAA Basketball 10

Capture the spotlight in authentic NCAAbasketball action. Viewlarger.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about NCAA Basketball 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment